WEEK AT A GLANCE:
- TUESDAY – Ukulele Lessons 4-4:45pm, Ukulelians 5-6:30pm & Moodswing Chorus 7-9pm
- WEDNESDAY – Each one Teach One 11-12, Beginner Band Lessons 12-1, Fundamentals 1-3 & Eclectics 3:15-5:15
- THURSDAY – Jazz Improv 1-2, Community Concerts 6:30-7:15 & Moodswing Orchestra 7:30-9pm
- FRIDAY – Haywires 2-4 & Minds at Work 4-6pm
- SUNDAY – Guitar Lessons 4:30-5:30 & Open Mic 6-8pm
Check the calendar on the newsletter for specific dates, special events and summer programs.
FRIENDS OF MUSIC WELCOMES VOLUNTEERS:
- Musicians can play a supportive role in one of our many groups
- Our Volunteer Board organizes fundraisers throughout the year
- The newest Board Committee is looking for volunteers to organize Friends of Music’s participation in the 2019 Victoria Day Parade.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250-592-5114.
OPEN MIC: A chance to explore your experience with mental health through jamming and meeting others who are also interested in music. Our summer program called SHREDDED ROCK has evolved into an Open Mic format. Bring your own band, join in with other musicians or be part of the audience. NOW every Sunday from 6-8 pm
Check out our Programs and our schedules on the Newsletter page! Membership is still only $5.00. Click here to download the 2018 Friends of Music Membership and come and visit us.