SUPPORT FRIENDS OF MUSIC AND BECOME A MEMBER:
Click below to download the current membership form. Memberships are due annually, on the anniversary of when you last paid.
Membership is only $10.00 per year for individuals!
Here’s the current programs that we have scheduled each day of the week. We have booked Community Concerts and Special Events outdoors, and will be playing to small, physically distanced audiences (see calendar in the current Newsletter).
- TUESDAY – Ukulele Lessons 4-:45pm, Ukulelians 5-6:30pm, Moodswing Chorus 7-9pm
- WEDNESDAY – Beginner Band Lessons 11 – 11:55pm, Skills Band 12 – 12:55pm, Fundamentals 1:00 – 3:00pm, Eclectics 3:30 – 5:30pm
- THURSDAY – Jazz Improv 1:00-2:00pm, Moodswing Orchestra 7:00- 8:30 pm
- FRIDAY – Haywires 2:00 – 4:00 & Minds at Work 4:00 – 6:00pm
- SUNDAY – Recovery Rock Band 2:00 – 4:00pm, Guitar Lessons 4:00-5:30 & Open Mic 6:00 – 8:00pm
Check the calendar in Get The Beat newsletter for specific dates, special events and summer programs: http://www.friendsofmusic.ca/newsletters/
FRIENDS OF MUSIC WELCOMES VOLUNTEERS:
- Musicians can play a supportive role in one of our many groups
- The Board of Directors is welcoming new people to join the Board. The Board meets the first Monday of each month at 7 pm at EMP. 2328 Trent St. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Our Volunteer Board organizes fundraisers throughout the year.
Contact: email@example.com or phone 250-592-5114.
JOIN OUR BOARD
Have you considered joining the Board of Directors of FOM Music Society?
The Board of Directors meets on the first Monday of each month at 7 PM at EMP. If you are interested in being part of the leadership of this Society, just come to a Board Meeting and we will match your talents with FOM’s needs.
Please contact our President, Neil Porter, at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about being on the Board.